• Top 30

• Top 50

Results are only viewable after voting.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Genuinely didn't realise he wasn't well.

:nono:

How am I supposed to live without you? Is a modern classic.

No need to apologise. I'd be surprised if you knew any more about him that I did.

I thought you were asking how you were supposed to live without me, there, for a moment :ohmy:

Let's hope he makes a full recovery.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I know from previous threads on NSC and conversations with members there is a huge army of Michael Bolton fans out there. He is also alongside David Essex and Rod Hull one of the greatest place based celebrities, but where does he rank amongst the great American singer songwriters?

???
He's not even the best placed celebrity in Lancashire. Surely Billy Preston, "The Fifth Beatle" wins that one.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I thought of Michael Crawford the other day when our chihuahua did a whoopsy on his mat.
I don’t have a beret .
He’s 82 years of age. Michael Crawford not my dog.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
That was another Michael, I seem to recall. Crawford. I like him. Multitalented. And not a little odd.
Oh Crawford is a legend.

Obviously he’s superb in Some Mothers Do ‘Ave Em - regardless of one’s opinions on the programme itself (how well it’s aged for instance) he gives a brilliant performance. And does all his own stunts, no stuntmen, no CGI (it didn’t exist)…

He also created “The Phantom of the Opera” in the Lloyd Webber musical, Barnum at the Palladium (again, incredible stunts) and is still working now in his 80’s.

Very underrated performer.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Prefer his comedy routine to his singing.

2F99C62A-2225-47B8-B507-0CE29185CFB0.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh Crawford is a legend.

Obviously he’s superb in Some Mothers Do ‘Ave Em - regardless of one’s opinions on the programme itself (how well it’s aged for instance) he gives a brilliant performance. And does all his own stunts, no stuntmen, no CGI (it didn’t exist)…

He also created “The Phantom of the Opera” in the Lloyd Webber musical, Barnum at the Palladium (again, incredible stunts) and is still working now in his 80’s.

Very underrated performer.

That's completely insane. What a guy :love:

I remember watching it at the time but found the strange gurning and weird effeminate voice rather off-putting. In much the same way I found gimme-gimme-gimme unwatchable (albeit for the female character in that show). And of course Rodney in OFAH. Unwatchable cringe.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Craig Mackail-Smith.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here