Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Mexico Grand Prix

D

Deleted member 2719

I guess you feel the same way about Max then? Throwing a strop because his team mate pipped him to pole on the last lap?

No, Max isn't so self-obsessed as Lewis.

The man management of Hamilton has been almost as important as the Mercedes over the years, they actually seemed to have his head on better this year, or he has joined some religious cult!

Give me Button, Hill, Coulthard and Mansell any day, if we are talking brits.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
No, Max isn't so self-obsessed as Lewis.

The man management of Hamilton has been almost as important as the Mercedes over the years, they actually seemed to have his head on better this year, or he has joined some religious cult!

Give me Button, Hill, Coulthard and Mansell any day, if we are talking brits.

James Hunt.
That was the man, lit a cigarette up after the race and chased girls round the paddock.

D

Deleted member 2719

James Hunt.
That was the man, lit a cigarette up after the race and chased girls round the paddock.

Had a picture of James Hunt and Barry Sheene on my wall by Texaco as the both won world titles, loved that picture.

Hunt's Ciggies really didn't pay off long-term.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Now that first corner is out the way I can sadly see a boring race ahead. I love F1 but Lewis doesn’t have to risk anything, Seb isn’t going to win. I hope I’m wrong and this ends up in gold but there we go.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A (genuine) sad end for Alonso.

Just shows one of the prices paid for being in an inferior car - in the pack, the debris from others collisions hits your car and tyres.

Is he the fella that said F1 was so boring?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This will be my only post on this subject as the 'know all F1 followers' want to have an exclusive thread just for them and nobody else with an interest.

Come on LH another win to stop any moaning from Vettel & Co.

Have you tried switching it off and on....oh hang on

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Vettel past, great move it has to be said.

Game on with Vettel chasing Lewis. The battle we've been waiting to see all season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here