Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mexican waves

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
For future Mexican waves to assist the authorities, at least 72 hours notice will be required, all intending to take part will need to show photo ID, and meet in a pre-arranged area to have ID checked, and undertake full health and safety training and sign disclaimers in case injured.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
During euro 88 the england fans refused to do the Mexican wave, as it hit our section the 5,000 England fans gave the agincourt wave instead,they sent the wave round from both sides and got the two handed agincourt wave:facepalm: Even the stadium announcer told the England fans to join in:blush:it got to point where the England fans sat on the terrace when it came round:)

Happened at the Euros last year . Think it was against Italy. Mexican wave went round and as it got to England fans came to abrupt halt. Turned the neutrals in the crowd well and truly against us!
Personally I hate them but yesterday it didn't seem to matter.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
I don't see what's fun about it? When I was 10, maybe . . .

Well, the vast majority of 30k fans at the Amex yesterday would disagree with you. :D seem to be a few Victor Meldrews on this thread

Every now and again(once in a blue moon), yes. Regularly, no, that would be a bit naff.

Pooroldwoogie

Dec 2, 2012
Complete agree CP Mexican waves belong in mexico and goal music in Croydon - had it all night with my pals calling me a misrable git - and me calling them two bob it's all about opionions but will you do it at Wembley ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here