Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Met Russell at a wedding today

ward is god

Dec 26, 2008
Somerset near Yeovil
Russell was down in Somerset today at a wedding in my village and I caught up with him as the photos were being taken outside the church to thank him for last season. We had a good chat and his enthusiasm shone through. He said he knew he could get us out of trouble but wasn't sure he had enough games, Bristol Rovers was a turning point as he knew the players could come back from one down and our support is 'absolutely massive'. He said moving to Brighton was the best move ever for him after what Yeovil did to him and he is loving it in the village in East Sussex. When asked about TB he said he is very hands on at the moment and they speak every day and he also likes Dick. I asked about Murray and he said he was a good player but he has got to get his head right and he had burnt some bridges at Brighton. He still wants to bring in some more players - say 3 or 4 as 17 have left.

He was trying to blend into the background in a striking pink shirt and is a thoroughly nice man. His daughter also looked cute as a bridesmaid!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Interesting stuff, cheers W is G.
Did he elaborate on Murray "burning some bridges" at all ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Come on aitch-spill the beans on the bridge burning:wink:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
Russell was down in Somerset today at a wedding in my village and I caught up with him as the photos were being taken outside the church to thank him for last season. We had a good chat and his enthusiasm shone through. He said he knew he could get us out of trouble but wasn't sure he had enough games, Bristol Rovers was a turning point as he knew the players could come back from one down and our support is 'absolutely massive'. He said moving to Brighton was the best move ever for him after what Yeovil did to him and he is loving it in the village in East Sussex. When asked about TB he said he is very hands on at the moment and they speak every day and he also likes Dick. I asked about Murray and he said he was a good player but he has got to get his head right and he had burnt some bridges at Brighton. He still wants to bring in some more players - say 3 or 4 as 17 have left.

He was trying to blend into the background in a striking pink shirt and is a thoroughly nice man. His daughter also looked cute as a bridesmaid!

You're joking? But he was my idol! :ohmy::ohmy:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Did he wear a magic hat?

bac42443.jpg

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
can you elaborate on the pink shirt?

ward is god

Dec 26, 2008
Somerset near Yeovil
Apologies there is only one picture with Russell in - my son was in charge of the camera and was mesmorised by the bride - even when in the presence of greatness!!! That's 8 year olds for you!

Attachments

• russellatwedding.JPG
    russellatwedding.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 817

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This explains why we played Crawley last night and not today. :glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here