Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Met Police “arrest night safety team for having rape alarms”

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was up in London on last Wednesday. I walked across the lawn near the Millennium wheel. There were more than 20 police vans parked up. There were about 30 people sitting on a grassy knoll. They had no banners and could have been anyone. Six uniformed met police in yellow hazmat jackets were 'interviewing' some of them. Madness.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was up in London on last Wednesday. I walked across the lawn near the Millennium wheel. There were more than 20 police vans parked up. There were about 30 people sitting on a grassy knoll. They had no banners and could have been anyone. Six uniformed met police in yellow hazmat jackets were 'interviewing' some of them. Madness.
A grassy knoll, you say? Hmmm.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A grassy knoll, you say? Hmmm.
Too flat for a knoll?

1683539883308.png

Not quite up to this standard of grassy knoll, I'll grant you....
1683540083944.png

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
"They are volunteers. They were pulled last night at 2am"
In the West End? Sounds expensive for something you could do yourself...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The unwillingness to hear dissenting voices is often discussed in modern society. Call it cancel culture, wokism, culture wars or political correctness we see it here on an industrial scale. Laws rushed through after years of vilifying and carefully curating a narrative around protesters.

Even if the MET have to take some of the blame for this, the strategy to silence the unwanted voices goes far higher.

Still I guess we better get back to being angry about the language in a children's book being updated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here