Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

message to the mods

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I don't agree with a lot of the homophobic stuff, but if you had won tonight then plenty on here would have assaulted the BBS etc in the same manner.

JAT.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Not tonight matey, our site is down-hacked by a cyber bandit.

I feel your pain. The other way round and I'd be saying the same. 7th.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It seems like I am the only one about at the moment, as long as it stays at banter it is not a problem, if it goes over the top then it will be dealt with, that of course applies to everyone.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If nobody on NSC rises to the bait then the Palace threads will fall rapidly off the bottom.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If we'd have one we'd have been giving it the big one on here and no doubt on their forums too. Let them have their moment in the sun, and just hope we actually turn up for more than 15 minutes when we play them at Selhurst

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Emotions are running very high at the moment. I don't think anybody could have expected that last ten minutes. Sickening feeling with losing to that lot and money and vcash staked on the Albion.

May 2, 2010
Emotions are running very high at the moment. I don't think anybody could have expected that last ten minutes. Sickening feeling with losing to that lot and money and vcash staked on the Albion.

coming from a warrior who wanted to stab a CPFC poster in the throat earlier

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Let them have their fun, damn it, mildly irritating though it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here