Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Message to the Manager and the Board

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Not from me, but from an old school manager. Hodgson made a very salient point post match, something along the lines of ‘We all get a bit too wrapped up in statistics at times, goals win games’. Absolutely spot on Roy.

Not particularly aimed at Mr Potter from me, we have been without a quality young striker for about six seasons now.

I do think think our players are missing the crowd mind. To have that much possession and chances would have a packed home crowd roaring them on, as best as an Amex crowd can. I think that might well have made a very big difference on the night. Neither Maupay or Trossard are good enough to be our main attacking option, but GP leaves Welbeck on the bench?

Right now I am a bit ‘meh’ about our chances this season. As much as the club need the income from crowds, the pandemic has kept the heat off of the main men at the club. UTA!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So the message to the manager and the board is "score more goals"?

Expect a call from TB any day to make you his right hand man.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

(Although, on reflection, "Stop your messing around" might actually be a worthwhile message to some of the players and coaching staff)

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
IFK Gothenburg have a song and it goes like this....

“Forward blue white do a goal”

I think that’s the actual message you’re trying to tell Potter and Bloom. Want me to arrange a plane towing a banner?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I imagine our owner, who is a billionaire because of his detailed knowledge of using statistics to an advantage, might just think differently

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Certainly not a "I Have A Dream" moment

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Message to the Manager and the Board, Happy Easter Graham & Tony.

61e6b5281a57f0ceef3ab55226fda20a.png

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
IFK Gothenburg have a song and it goes like this....

“Forward blue white do a goal”

I think that’s the actual message you’re trying to tell Potter and Bloom. Want me to arrange a plane towing a banner?

Learn to crawl!
Learn to walk!
Learn to love!
IFK!

Works in Swedish!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Not from me, but from an old school manager. Hodgson made a very salient point post match, something along the lines of ‘We all get a bit too wrapped up in statistics at times, goals win games’. Absolutely spot on Roy.

Not particularly aimed at Mr Potter from me, we have been without a quality young striker for about six seasons now.

I do think think our players are missing the crowd mind. To have that much possession and chances would have a packed home crowd roaring them on, as best as an Amex crowd can. I think that might well have made a very big difference on the night. Neither Maupay or Trossard are good enough to be our main attacking option, but GP leaves Welbeck on the bench?

Right now I am a bit ‘meh’ about our chances this season. As much as the club need the income from crowds, the pandemic has kept the heat off of the main men at the club. UTA!

And your point is?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here