Message from Wrexham

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Done. Can't believe this is still going on.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
:thumbsup:

dsc0409717sh.jpg

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Done

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Yorkie said:
Proposed Letter to the Football League.

To Whom it May Concern

The situation at Wrexham Football Club has been well documented over the last year and that you will be fully acquainted with the events leading up to the present impasse. You will also be aware of the fact that the Club lost it's League 2 status, on the basis of a Football League ruling, resulting in a 10 point deduction.

Should that not read League ONE status?

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Done. Changed the last couple of paras a bit;

Against this background, I trust that the FA will reconsider the Wrexham situation carefully before reaching any decision on ending the Club's Football League membership.

As a Brighton fan I am all too familiar with the struggles of smaller football clubs fighting to survive against the mendacity of unscrupulous, grasping men like Alex Hamilton, who have no interest in the good of their clubs or the benefits they bring to their communities. It is in football's wider interest that Wrexham FC survive and I hope that you will be sympathetic to their cause and extend the administration period, as appropriate, should it become necessary. Your comments would be appreciated.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Done and weren't situations like this supposed to be avoided after our troubles? Also how the hell can this go on for Wrexham yet chelsea (they don't deserve a capital "c") can announce a £140,000,000 loss, just for last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports