Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mercurial, majestic, magnificent Mitoma [20/10/23: New deal signed]

Jimmy Grimble

Agreed: he was quiet by his standards on Saturday and, beyond the two assists, he also set up Mac deliciously for his chance just before HT -- normally you'd back Mac to put that chance away
MacAllister’s finishing has been sloppy lately. I’d be interested to see his xg stats. It’d be a surprise if he’s not underperforming on them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
MacAllister’s finishing has been sloppy lately. I’d be interested to see his xg stats. It’d be a surprise if he’s not underperforming on them.
Agreed. Great all-round player but he can be very frustrating in front of goal. That header he put wide at Selhurst still has me suppressing acts of domestic violence.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Xg 7.7 vs actual of 7 according to this site (they are all slightly different) so he is underperforming - also need to take into account his penalties are included

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Great if he signs a new deal - suspect he is on a fairly low wage given his non-existent experience from European football before he was bought.

Will play in a big dirty team some day as he won't settle down before he is at the very top, but seems like he is also not someone who is in a hurry anywhere. Another season it is.. hopefully.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Xg 7.7 vs actual of 7 according to this site (they are all slightly different) so he is underperforming - also need to take into account his penalties are included

So he'd be overperforming if his wonder goal vs Leicester hadn't been cruelly disallowed.

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
I happened to find this on twitter. Mitoma is the best ball carrier to the penalty box per 90 mins?
FrWHbKQXoAI3lfu

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Jul 7, 2003
If that was in the UK, there would be a couple of scousers punting out some really shit t-shirts to the people in the queue.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If that was in the UK, there would be a couple of scousers punting out some really shit t-shirts to the people in the queue.
In all honesty, it would probably be just as likely to be someone of Eastern European, Pakistani, Indian, Afghani or Kurdish origin - but hey, you can say it's scousers without being called a racist, can't you.
So, scousers it is then, innit..........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here