Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
And again.

red-dwarf-what-a-guy.gif

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
If that lot had somehow beaten us to his signature they be creaming themselves at the thought of replacing Dibley. Some might even say the signs were that they had an upgrade, As he's ours, they'll probably say he's over rated. The prannies.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Two Japanese guys sat next to me today (20's) and students from somewhere in the UK but not local. Came just to watch Mitoma. Filmed as much as they could but joined in our fun of the game. Tried to teach the GOSBTS but failed. They enjoyed the game but that moment he scored they just went nuts, hugging us all, high fives and everything.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
think it's pretty universally regarded that either groß or veltman are our best 'value for money' signing in the pl. this guy is now seriously threatening that title, for me. to get such a talismanic player for the fee we paid is pretty much unheard of
Yet another stroke of genius from the recruitment team. Potentially the most valuable player in the squad? 🤔

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I think it's hard to argue that he isn't the best attacking player we've seen at the club. Old timers will disagree but Mitoma is World Class. Too many times now for it to be a coincidence. Deft finishes, screamers, headers, assists, general carnage. He's immense..

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
I was hopeful we had found a special player after seeing him turn this game round in the second half last season for Union. Blown away how he has stepped up another level for us. What a player...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
RDZ on MOTD “When you have on the pitch Mitoma, you can’t never substitute, no, because he will always affect one goal”.

What a brilliantly placed header.
Am I imagining it, or has has he not been that great at headers (to put in mildly) until now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here