Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mercurial, majestic, magnificent Mitoma [20/10/23: New deal signed]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Feel free to watch the goal again, but it's your loss.
The actual star of the clip is Veltman, edge of the centre of the box, once again the celebration steals the show.

Every angle my arse.

Palacebob

Jan 22, 2023
Every team outside the "top 6" struggle with recruitment, except you lot right now. The last few years your recruitment has been f***ing amazing. It's a shame that as soon as a team looks to break into the their places and upset the apple cart they come for players and managers. It's f***ing bullshit.
I want you lot to get into Europe this year believe it or not, we're not too different.
You have to finish above Chelsea at least. Awful fans. Millwall with money.

Every team outside the "top 6" struggle with recruitment, except you lot right now. The last few years your recruitment has been f***ing amazing. It's a shame that as soon as a team looks to break into the their places and upset the apple cart they come for players and managers. It's f***ing bullshit.
I want you lot to get into Europe this year believe it or not, we're not too different.
Are you ACTUALLY Palarse?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's a shame that as soon as a team looks to break into the their places and upset the apple cart they come for players and managers. It's f***ing bullshit.
Indeed it is.

Blimey, thanks. I mean, not for comparing us to Palace, that's offensive, but for the wishes. But it's a very tall order to try and finish about the likes of Chelsea. It would usually be easier to finish above Arsenal, but they're having a stormer.

Yeah there are those ones, and then the newer plastics to go with them. It's not a nice mix.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here