Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mercurial, majestic, magnificent Mitoma [20/10/23: New deal signed]

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Will Potter’s massive ego accept that Mitoma deserves a chance?

I hope so. Mitoma looks good when I have seen him (not very often)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

When I done a training ground visit b4 the M Utd game with some of the sponsors GP was asked who out of all of the loanees he was most excited about getting back. He said Mitoma, so think he will be involved.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
When I done a training ground visit b4 the M Utd game with some of the sponsors GP was asked who out of all of the loanees he was most excited about getting back. He said Mitoma, so think he will be involved.

Was it through Amex Card?

I some know Albion-hating plastic Gooners (Brighton born n bred) who a few weeks ago had a full tour of the Lancing training centre and academy, because one of them runs an Amex card.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Was it through Amex Card?

I some know Albion-hating plastic Gooners (Brighton born n bred) who a few weeks ago had a full tour of the Lancing training centre and academy, because one of them runs an Amex card.

I can't believe that. Are you saying that anyone with a Amex card can simply walk into an Albion training session??

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

Barber will certainly hope so… that way he can get our commercial arm working overload. Get Mitoma to model the shirt, increase our appeal to the Asian Market and before you can say “Neko ni koban” we’ll have some new sponsorships deals lined up.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Fair to say he's racking up some impressive numbers at international level.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Failed cross that went into goal:

https://streamja.com/ZK039

The man scores a lot of ugly and lucky goals. Don't mind it - give us some of that.

Think you might be doing him an injustice there. That looks very, very clever. He attempted to put it in an area where multiple outcomes were possible. If he'd hit it slightly differently, one of the two players there gets a head or foot on it - chance for a goal. He puts it where he did, the keeper can't move to cover it (because he has to cover the possibility of either of those two players in the box getting something on it) and it's into the corner.

So actually, that was a rather high percentage cross/shot. Either it goes in direct, or he creates an assist chance.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Got a feeling he might feature a fair bit next year and have an impact. Feels as he is slightly under the radar compared to Undav.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here