hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

sir_gullahad

Dec 20, 2013
Cheltenhamshire
Speaking through the Google word jumblelificator Japan national team coach Hajime Moriyasu said, "It's a battle on the brink, but I want to do my best and finally win the World Cup qualification. The best member to win against Vietnam and Oman. I was allowed to choose. "

Regarding Mitoma, who was selected for the first time, "I thought that his offensive power would be a great weapon. My team is in a position where hard work is required for both offense and defense. I think it will be demonstrated. "

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I have nothing more to add to this other than the fact that I just got home from the pub and Kaoru Mitoma is currently Japan's absolute number 1 last minute double scoring World Cup qualifying GOD. He is EVERYWHERE here right now.

Feel the hype.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Had the goals not been against Maty Ryan I doubt we would have known about them. :jester: :rolleyes:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I have nothing more to add to this other than the fact that I just got home from the pub and Kaoru Mitoma is currently Japan's absolute number 1 last minute double scoring World Cup qualifying GOD. He is EVERYWHERE here right now.

Feel the hype.

From about 2.15 if anyone wants to skip to the good bit. Maty Ryan howler for the 2nd, but in the 94th min I think they'd accepted they were out already

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Certainly hope he gets a chance next season, as at 24 he ought to be ready. Hope he's not loaned out again.

He was loaned out as he didn’t qualify for a work permit. There are no guarantees for next season but getting mins on the pitch for Japan and USGs excellent season should hopefully get him the points required to be granted a work permit.

If he doesn’t get the permit then we will have to loan him out again.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He was loaned out as he didn’t qualify for a work permit. There are no guarantees for next season but getting mins on the pitch for Japan and USGs excellent season should hopefully get him the points required to be granted a work permit.

If he doesn’t get the permit then we will have to loan him out again.
Sorry for the hijack.

Isn't he pretty much there already with World Cup appearances taking away any doubt?

Not to say he still won't get loaned out though. :Jester:

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Sorry for the hijack.

Isn't he pretty much there already with World Cup appearances taking away any doubt?

Not to say he still won't get loaned out though. :Jester:
I didn't realise that. In which case the empty seats at The Amex will no doubt be filled with his supporters.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I didn't realise that. In which case the empty seats at The Amex will no doubt be filled with his supporters.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I'm guessing you're staying with Mitoma and haven't returned this thread to Maty Ryan.

I'm only going by what been on NSC, probably even this thread.
But I was left thinking he was close anyway once he came to Europe.
Playing internationally iced the cake.

A league title and World Cup appearance removes any doubt.

But I'm no expert - t'is only second hand knowledge from someone else who isn't an expert.

#TheNSCWay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here