Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men convicted of homophobic and racist attacks

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I haven't commented on the original story at all , so I'm at a loss as to how you think I'm trying to 'turn the situation around'.
I've commented on the apparent lack of will to class crimes against white people by ethnic minorities as racially aggravated,as opposed to when the situation is reversed .
I also commented on the lazy assumption by one poster (without a shred of evidence or him knowing anything about the case) that another crime in the comments section was racially motivated , you , as usual have given the myopic, pavlovian response I've come to expect whenever your airy fairy view of race and associated crimes is questioned.

So you jumped on a comment, relating to a story which you haven't even read?
No reason to question the attack's motives as far as I can tell. Unless you want to take the words of the mates and family of the three on that page, one of which happily admits to stabbing people. Enjoy your binfest.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
So you jumped on a comment, relating to a story which you haven't even read?
No reason to question the attack's motives as far as I can tell. Unless you want to take the words of the mates and family of the three on that page, one of which happily admits to stabbing people. Enjoy your binfest.
I've read the whole story about the original post, I just didn't feel any need to comment on it ,it seems relatively clear cut to me.
What I did feel the need to post about was another poster making an assumption about a comment in the argus without any hard evidence on which he could base that assumption, which quite naturally led to me commenting on what seems to be a lack of consistency when dealing with supposedly racially aggravated attacks, I'm pretty sure that you know this anyway , but don't really have a coherent counter argument, so just so you can have the last word you're castigating for points I haven't made, ANYWHERE in my posts on this thread.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The comments on the Argus page have now disappeared, I read a few of them this morning and I was looking forward to reading the others:rant:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
"when I stabbed two black guys, it was put down as a racist attack!"

Can't think why.
I think the context of the comment posted in The Argus was about how the crime was recorded if the intention and motive was homophobic in nature.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Probably fair to say that neither 'side' are covering themselves with glory on there. You've got some 'hoping and praying' that commenters get attacked, whilst others are looking forward to those convicted being sexually asasulted in the showers.
Doesn't BG have better things to do?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The comments on the Argus page have now disappeared, I read a few of them this morning and I was looking forward to reading the others:rant:

Yes, I noticed that too. Wonder if that would have been a decision entirely from the Argus itself, or if their alleged 'benefits scam' mum/family demanded that the Argus remove the vitriolic thread?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here