Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men and jeans...

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
But he'd look a tw*t whatever he wears!

That. 41 here and jeans are the only non-work trousers I have, mainly because they're nice and cheap and comfortable :) If Mr Hemingway wants to pay out for a few pairs of a more exclusive typ eo f trouser for me I'd be a happy to give them a shot though :thumbsup:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Why are there so many people that get hung up on what other people say they should wear and what fashion they should be following. Jesus, wear the f*** what you like. If other people don't like it, tough. As for jeans, for f*** sake, they are functional item of clothing. Wear them if you want to wear them and if not, stick with your Farah slacks!!!!!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Bollocks to that. I'm 47 and still wear jeans.

Ditto! Although my wife likes to claim that she converted me from straight leg to boot fit when we first met. Ironically a trip round next today suggests that straight leg are back in fashion and its quite a bewildering array of cuts to choose from.

To say you cant weat them over 35 is utter cack. You just need to exercise common sense and perhaps on occasions garner a second opinion from your better half. Critically don't buy a cut of jeans that won't suit your body type and perhaps the biggest mistake of all with any clothing is to buy gear that obviously shouts out that you are trying to dress below your age.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Justin and Britney leading the way.
widget_cPvL1nuA9aXA67YQHY_K7N.jpg

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Who gives a sh*t what other people think. I wear what I feel comfortable in, not what tw*ts on the TV or magazines think. I will still be wearing jeans when I go to my grave.

I wear large check trousers with turnups, pulled up to my f***ing nipples, and with my knob being strangled by the crotch which cuts into my scrotum.
The loafers are, of course, deck shoes, and argyle socks.

Jeans are out for me I'm afraid. I mean what would the cool youngsters think of me?

images

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I'm 47 and I wear jeans.

Deal with it.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
That's me f***ed then, according to this thread aged 41 I shouldn't be wearing white trainers jeans or a replica shirt. I will be the one in wsu on Saturday wearing only boxers and socks :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here