One of the poorest recent WUMS, lost interest less than half way though. 2/10

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Incredible, simply incredible.

I've heard bad things about this forum and Brighton fans, they were not wrong. Absolutely incredible scenes when you lose on this forum, yet you gloat like you're the best thing like sliced bread when you win. What a dreadful bunch you really are!

Constantly slamming teams support and degrading everyone, as you THINK you are the perfect club with outstanding support, at that stadium that looks like something out of legoland. You may fill out the stadium, but my word isn't it a soulless bowl of silence? I don't get why half of you think it's loud? I know having to watch a dreadful team week in, week out must be hard, but the atmosphere is appalling, don't kid yourselves.

The sooner you get back in League Onem the better. it's a shame it doesn't look like it will be happening this season, hopefully next season if you're playing Leon Best still.

You also call for Hughton's head, when he has to work with a simply awful squad. He has done what has been asked of him to get you out of the relegation zone, which he has achieved, yet you still moan? Crazy. I don't get why you feel you should be achieving something in this division? You are a League One club who has over achieved for the past six years.

I dread to think what Bournemouth will do to you on TV in a few weeks, hopefully they batter you and Ince & Kayal will realise they need to move to a bigger club. Your owner Bloom will then lose all his money on the poker table, then fingers crossed you get liquidated - vile club with pathetic fans.

Surprisingly not a Palace fan, just a football fan, telling you that you are a horrible bunch that need to get real.

Think we have settled for our lot quite well this year, its been a step change but 28,000 at the Norwich match tells me that your rhetoric is misguided. We don't slag off other teams in general, Cardiffs Marshall received massive praise after denying us the points, whilst most conceded that Norwich were a better team. A mixing with Norwich fans after the game was successful as with other clubs that visit.

I've no idea what prompted such invective from you, but you need to take a chill pill and calm down. Your not winding me up my friend, I just didn't realise that such damaged people watch football. Who do you follow?

MoanMoanMoan

Apr 6, 2015
Think we have settled for our lot quite well this year, its been a step change but 28,000 at the Norwich match tells me that your rhetoric is misguided. We don't slag off other teams in general, Cardiffs Marshall received massive praise after denying us the points, whilst most conceded that Norwich were a better team. A mixing with Norwich fans after the game was successful as with other clubs that visit.

I've no idea what prompted such invective from you, but you need to take a chill pill and calm down. Your not winding me up my friend, I just didn't realise that such damaged people watch football. Who do you follow?

It may have come across as slightly angry. You seem like a good fan who is normal and can have a good discussion with, shame there are not many people like you on this board.

Who do I follow? Well, that is a part of the mystery.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Check the typing style. It's the weirdo Oxford fan with the inexplicable deep-rooted obsession/hatred of Brighton. Betcha.

Feb 14, 2010
Check the typing style. It's the weirdo Oxford fan with the inexplicable deep-rooted obsession/hatred of Brighton. Betcha.

We have lots of lower league clubs who dislike us (mainly because of a large and not too well behaved away support when we go to the smaller grounds). Could be any of Oxford, Chesterfield, Southend, Aldershot, Brentford, Orient as well as pompey or palace.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

I've heard bad things about this forum and Brighton fans, they were not wrong. Absolutely incredible scenes when you lose on this forum, yet you gloat like you're the best thing like sliced bread when you win. What a dreadful bunch you really are!

Constantly slamming teams support and degrading everyone, as you THINK you are the perfect club with outstanding support, at that stadium that looks like something out of legoland. You may fill out the stadium, but my word isn't it a soulless bowl of silence? I don't get why half of you think it's loud? I know having to watch a dreadful team week in, week out must be hard, but the atmosphere is appalling, don't kid yourselves.

The sooner you get back in League Onem the better. it's a shame it doesn't look like it will be happening this season, hopefully next season if you're playing Leon Best still.

You also call for Hughton's head, when he has to work with a simply awful squad. He has done what has been asked of him to get you out of the relegation zone, which he has achieved, yet you still moan? Crazy. I don't get why you feel you should be achieving something in this division? You are a League One club who has over achieved for the past six years.

I dread to think what Bournemouth will do to you on TV in a few weeks, hopefully they batter you and Ince & Kayal will realise they need to move to a bigger club. Your owner Bloom will then lose all his money on the poker table, then fingers crossed you get liquidated - vile club with pathetic fans.

Surprisingly not a Palace fan, just a football fan, telling you that you are a horrible bunch that need to get real.

You are Leon Best and I claim my £5.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
How shit does your life have to be to spend your bank holiday evening signing up to a Brighton message board to write an essay about how 'vile' the users are :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sadly, I think it may be a resident member on a wind up. The person is too knowledgeable of both the club and NSC.

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011

Would u like to lay me a price we reach the prem within the next five seasons? if so message me id be interested at the right odds everythings in place here now for the future stadium training ground etc yes this season been poor but will bounce back for certain angry post not healthly to be sooooo angry!!

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011

Seriously? Who is this tit?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

You are another flavour of 'Seaside' arn't you ???

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you wind your neck in now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here