Melbourne Meetup 25/5

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guys in Melbourne,

I'll be getting together with some mates before the Australia vs Greece game next Thursday 25th @ The Depot on Swan St in Richmond from 5pm onwards, so any Albion supporters going to the game and wanting to meet up for a few :drink: keep it locked here.

FAO the MODS - can this be a sticky? Cheers

Last edited:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Matt, I feel like weeping! Is it too late to emmigrate? Is Dan still around?

I'm hoping to meet up with Sally on the 10th to watch the Paraguay game. Sally's the girl that flew in from Adelaide for the first MASS meet up.

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not going to the game, so a trip across the city seems a bit of a hassle.

Would be good to meet up for England/ Brighton (one can dream) games on the telly though.

Don't think anyone organised an end of season Melbourne commiseration drink.

Good work guys...I'll be there so PM me for Mob No or look for a guy in the stripes :jester:

:albion:

Jimmy Saville said:
Matt, I feel like weeping! Is it too late to emmigrate? Is Dan still around?

I'm hoping to meet up with Sally on the 10th to watch the Paraguay game. Sally's the girl that flew in from Adelaide for the first MASS meet up.

Come back mate :wave:

Hoping to see Dan there, not sure if Ian will there and it'll be good to meet some new Melbourne Seagulls.

I remember Sally, hope all is well with her. Being at the bottom of the world, most WC games are on at either 2am or 4am here :down:

All the best mate :)

Gull Downunder

Jul 7, 2003
Melbourne
Hi Matt I've PM'd you so hope that explains my apparent absence. I'm never far off the news and will turn up if I'm able to. Like I said; Let's hope the Albion can bounce straight back and that work starts on Falmer soon and as for the LDC they can f**k right off!

Have one for me... Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeaguuuuuuuuuuuuuuulls!:D

Anyone looking for me tonight, I'll be wearing the blue and white Sandtex top, i'm about 6"2 with dark hair.

95,103 people all descended upon The Depot at the same time as me last night, meaning i was not able to get in the door!!!

Hence was not able to meet up with you, Matt... Sorry!

As for the game, it was pretty standard fayre, one team with an eye on their World Cup starting place, another with an eye on the beach for their Summer holidays.

Great goal from Josip Skoko and some excellent Police baiting by the Greek 'Ultras'...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports