Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mel & Sue

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
They did at Uckfield hospital. They went on to warn me about the possibility of a shrunken testicle which if it happens would be permanent. They sure know how to put your mind at ease before going under the knife.

It's bad enough thinking about it once, let alone twice.

Mind you, if this happens you really must be careful, especially if you get lost in the woods. It's a little known fact that if lost in the woods the natural "overstride " of your leading leg will mean that you will slowly walk in a curve if you can see no discernible horizon.
Obviously if this happens to the testicle closest to your leading leg it will exacerbate the problem as this will affect your balance and you will increase the curve of your walk. If you are lucky and it happens to the opposite testicle it will negate the curve and you will make a top Point Man for the Royal Marines whenever you are on jungle training.:thumbsup:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
It's bad enough thinking about it once, let alone twice.

Mind you, if this happens you really must be careful, especially if you get lost in the woods. It's a little known fact that if lost in the woods the natural "overstride " of your leading leg will mean that you will slowly walk in a curve if you can see no discernible horizon.
Obviously if this happens to the testicle closest to your leading leg it will exacerbate the problem as this will affect your balance and you will increase the curve of your walk. If you are lucky and it happens to the opposite testicle it will negate the curve and you will make a top Point Man for the Royal Marines whenever you are on jungle training.:thumbsup:

I'm still hoping it's not going to happen but thanks for putting a positive spin on things should the worst come to the worst.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm still hoping it's not going to happen but thanks for putting a positive spin on things should the worst come to the worst.

You're welcome, this is the sort of thing that NSC was created for.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They were never gonna be respectable.

Those were the days. Top 5 in the Hit Parade one week, plastered all over next week's Mayfair the next. Muff splayed like a vivisected hamster...

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Those were the days. Top 5 in the Hit Parade one week, plastered all over next week's Mayfair the next. Muff splayed like a vivisected hamster...

Can I use that this weekend please ? It is valentines day after all ! :lol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here