Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Meghan v Kate

Which team are you on?

• Team Megan

Votes: 53 24.5%
  • Team Kate

Votes: 163 75.5%

• Total voters

Meghan has just said she was suicidal - “I didn’t want to be alive anymore”. That’s tomorrow’s headline I guess

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
Meghan has just said she was suicidal - “I didn’t want to be alive anymore”. That’s tomorrow’s headline I guess

The headline should be “the institution” was worried about how dark the baby would be. Feel free to take a knee for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Eventually, I am going to be bored enough to find out what all this is actually about.

Question is, will the information I discover mean that I give any more of a toss than I do now?

When you have Eastenders, Coronation Street and Emerdale, why do you need the royal family? The stories are way better on the telly box

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have just read the headlines of the interview, this is going to turn into a complete cluster****

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Eventually, I am going to be bored enough to find out what all this is actually about.

Question is, will the information I discover mean that I give any more of a toss than I do now?

When you have Eastenders, Coronation Street and Emerdale, why do you need the royal family? The stories are way better on the telly box

Summary:

It turns out an institution full of foreigners is a bit racist.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Appalling from Kate, making Megan cry on the eve of her wedding. Fair play to Megan for being magnanimous enough to still say Kate is a 'nice person', doubt many of the rest of us would be saying such things if you'd been bullied by someone else.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What a depressing poll. Does anybody care enough either way to put themselves firmly in one team or the other?

On balance, Meghan and Harry have made some daft choices, the media have portrayed it as a war with the Royal Family and millions are buying it.

What I feel more strongly about is people being distracted by triviality and banality, while remaining ignorant of important stuff happening all around them.
Absolutely top post. Nailed it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What a depressing poll. Does anybody care enough either way to put themselves firmly in one team or the other?

On balance, Meghan and Harry have made some daft choices, the media have portrayed it as a war with the Royal Family and millions are buying it.

What I feel more strongly about is people being distracted by triviality and banality, while remaining ignorant of important stuff happening all around them.

This.

Been going on all our lives. Smoke and Mirrors.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Appalling from Kate, making Megan cry on the eve of her wedding. Fair play to Megan for being magnanimous enough to still say Kate is a 'nice person', doubt many of the rest of us would be saying such things if you'd been bullied by someone else.

So youve heard both sides and seen proof to inform your analysis of which is the truth?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Interesting the royal family seemingly put more effort into attacking Harry & Meghan (who's primary crime seems to have been not being white) in the last week while Prince Andrew barely gets mentioned despite everything.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Call me old fashioned but I don't buy into disliking people and taking sides - abstain

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
She ticked quite a few victim/grievance boxes but dissappointed there was no eating disorders mentioned, needs to change her script writer .... 6 /10 Rotten Tomatoes [emoji107]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Interesting the royal family seemingly put more effort into attacking Harry & Meghan (who's primary crime seems to have been not being white) in the last week while Prince Andrew barely gets mentioned despite everything.

No, No, don't look here, look over there

andrew.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
She ticked quite a few victim/grievance boxes but dissappointed there was no eating disorders mentioned, needs to change her script writer .... 6 /10 Rotten Tomatoes [emoji107]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Bringer of truth :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::facepalm:

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
What do you mean, we will never know why? If we can invent patterns of behaviour, we can invent the reasons behind them.

How does a sister-in-law get close enough to treat her "appallingly"? And do you actually believe that Meghan Merkle is a fair and independent source of evidence about how everyone else treats Meghan Merkle and how they ought to treat her?

The main question to me is whether Harry gets his Princedom back when Meghan finds a better stepping stone to trample over.

I know you northeners bastardise the english language but it's MARKLE FFS.:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here