Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Chips?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
What's the objective this season in terms of league position? What was it at the beginning of the season?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have some semi-white smoke coming from my exhaust. I'm thinking it could be burning antifreeze as it dissipates fairly quickly, but it could be a problem with the head gasket, which I have had before. Is there a simple way of checking ?

dogwalker

Nov 4, 2012
Can you enquire when the platform at calmer will be extended to accommodate longer trains, please.

I'm meeting the board of directors today, anything I should be asking them on behalf of NSC?

1 Can we sell cheaper seats for away fans?
2 Could the north corners be cheap seats for 14-18 age bracket and a tolerated singing area?
3 Could we promote an easier version of gosbts with the words on home screens at 15 minutes before ko?
4 How are the club dealing with travel issues.
5 Are the seagull club sides going to be given access to any of the training facilities at lancing?
6 Can the fan zone be dropped or updated as its getting very tired?
7 Could club seats be put in a place that could hide the regular empty seats
8 Can we have some form of rubbish disposal on the concourse as they become a pig sty after 15 minutes,
9 Could we get a catering company that can respond to slow service and employ more helpful staff(train them)
10 Could we sell saturday season tickets and night game season tickets. about 500 of these should help.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can they possibly make the pies hotter.

It's not bloody rocket science.

Or maybe it is

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
4 How are the club dealing with travel issues.

That's a good one .... and also how about a bit of 2 way communication on plans and progress? Why don't they get a cross section of fans (different modes of travel) and set up a group that meets every couple of months or so, with the transport Manager to talk through what's been done, its impact and what else could be done? Seems nobody is even consulting with the user here!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here