Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

meeting current players and ex player at work place

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Hey i was wondering if anyone here has met current or ex players at where you work, i currently work in Lewes and have this season met Adam El Abd, Casper Ankergren and Glenn Murray.
El Abd was with his wife and kid and i asked a few questions, he was very happy to chat and mentioned he loves to play in central defence but will play anywhere if in side, he asked how found being a fan at Amex is this season and he stated that we batted above what should do on purely Financial status this season.
Casper was a really nice bloke and he stated how much he loves living in Brighton, stated how much he prefers it to the Leeds area and could happily settle down here after finished playing career.
Murray i saw yesterday with his kid and blonde wife, he was pretty friendly but i was sooo tempted to say do you feel you made the right move Glenn but i thought i better not as my job is more important.
Who have you met at work place ? if any and what they like ?

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I actually felt quite guilty with Ankergren as been moaning about his goalkeeping a bit this year but he was such a friendly bloke and you could tell he is really proud to play for us and loves Brighton and i mean loves it.
This is mainly what he talked about to me, also he seemed happy that recognised him and gave him a nice comment hehe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here