Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Meet Peter Ward this Saturday

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hi Everyone

Peter Ward is in town for the game this weekend, and is going to be in the King and Queen pub, Brighton on Saturday between 4 pm and 7pm, you are more then welcome to come along and share a pint and memories and get signed photos, selfies and get your own items signed by the great man.

If you do think you are likely to come along, please let me know so I can make sure the pub is aware of likely numbers.

Look forward to seeing you if you can make it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If you are going please wear your Brighton colours to be identified

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I wonder how many replies a post saying "Meet João Pedro this Saturday" would have got.

Perhaps the 'great man's' star is waning a little.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I wonder how many replies a post saying "Meet João Pedro this Saturday" would have got.

Will he also be cadging beers off the supporters?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I do think his star is waning, but that's only natural with the passage of time and also the relative success we've had in recent years (and therefore the quality of player we've had through the doors).

Controversial as it is, I don't think I'd be picking him in an all-time Albion XI anymore, which would have seemed inconceivable not that long ago.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Sadly he may have gone the way of Ian 'Spider' Mellor regarding fan popularity, or at least how many fans still remember him.
Love to have gone but busy Saturday.
Still anoyed at Spider getting a minor mention 20 minutes before KO rather than any applause.
Controversial as it is, I don't think I'd be picking him in an all-time Albion XI anymore, which would have seemed inconceivable not that long ago.
Think you're right.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011

Never waining. Is he an Albion member ? Has he got a ticket for Sunday. ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Never waining. Is he an Albion member ? Has he got a ticket for Sunday. ?
He’s a self confessed Man U fan….let’s just hope he’s in the away end. Be awkward having to grass him up and see him get thrown out.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here