Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Meet my Cat

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It's amazing. Lots of rednecks in Arkansas going huntin' & shootin' & paying five grand to have their dead dalmation stuffed. The Dutch guy & his incredible stuffed Cat-Copter (he's in the process of doing a flying stuffed shark as I write), and some female taxidermist in Essex who stuffs roadkill and whose house resemlbles a brothel.

And some people enjoy watching Big Brother and the X- Factor, sounds like my sort of programme! :)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Not to be trusted:)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
What a sweet cat :)

She's a little treasure mate, got her from Cat Adoption Centre in Nutley about 7 1/2 years ago.
Very funny , affectionate and bonkers couldn't have asked for a better puss anindoor Cat too.
Crawls up from feet end of bed every morning under the duvet without fail and bites my nose to wake me up.
No alarm clock needed in this house.
Love her to bits.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
It's amazing. Lots of rednecks in Arkansas going huntin' & shootin' & paying five grand to have their dead dalmation stuffed. The Dutch guy & his incredible stuffed Cat-Copter (he's in the process of doing a flying stuffed shark as I write), and some female taxidermist in Essex who stuffs roadkill and whose house resemlbles a brothel.

Spot the " house of ill repute " expert !! :)

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
What a sweet cat :)

Cleopatra Winifred Sandra are her names ha ha Winifred after my Nan and Sandra after my Mum.
It's what you do when you don't have your own kids ha ha .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here