Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Meet and Greet Peter Ward, King and Queen Pub, Brighton, today 4 pm

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A last opporunity to meet and greet the great Man before he returns to Florida. Have a chat, take some selfie's, have a drilnk and general coviviality. There are Peter Ward photo's that can be personally signed. An open invitation.

Please add your name here if you think you mght pop along and wear a brighton top or scarf if you do for recognition. We will be in the courtyard from 4 pm to 6 pm. US/Gareth

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I should also say Ricky Marlowe will be there so it would be nice to show him appreciation for 21 REMF games and his last visit here

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How much does the REMF pay Peter Ward to come over each year ?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It's well past 4pm, l hope Wardy has got plenty of visitors.

I would be there, but of course my beloved 17 doesn't run on a Sunday anymore . . . cue email to Stagecoach.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is this still going ahead today. Doesn't seem to be many people replying to this thread?
From previous experience I’m pretty sure Ward will be out in Brighton drinking.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A last opporunity to meet and greet the great Man before he returns to Florida. Have a chat, take some selfie's, have a drilnk and general coviviality. There are Peter Ward photo's that can be personally signed. An open invitation.

Please add your name here if you think you mght pop along and wear a brighton top or scarf if you do for recognition. We will be in the courtyard from 4 pm to 6 pm. US/Gareth
:needpics::clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here