Medical Passed.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
But who passed?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Just had confirmation Vicente signing in the bag, whether tonight or 2moro. Medical passed and just ironing out details re contract #bhafc

GET IN

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
AndyNaylorArgus Andy Naylor
Just had confirmation Vicente signing in the bag, whether tonight or 2moro. Medical passed and just ironing out details re contract #bhafc

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Agreed. Saints spring to mind.

Without bigging up Poyet too much, if you're a former Spanish international, with years worth of Champions League & La Liga experience and medals at Valencia, you're not really going to be seduced by ten minutes with Nigel Adkins are you?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Without bigging up Poyet too much, if you're a former Spanish international, with years worth of Champions League & La Liga experience and medals at Valencia, you're not really going to be seduced by ten minutes with Nigel Adkins are you?

But what about 15 mins? And more cash?

:D

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Lets face it though, our last signing from Valencia was a bit of a flop... Not holding out much hope on this one just yet, if we have witnessed the standard of players from their team....

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011

GET IN

Not so simple if all had been agreed deal would have been done today,there must be more interested clubs offering higher wages,Scummers - Hammers who knows .Hope i`m wrong but don`t think i am,aidkins certainly does not have a clue who to go for, but once he knows who gus is after he will definately put in an offer of higher wages .

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here