Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

medal of honor - help required

Billy Whizz

Jul 18, 2003
Downloaded the single-player demo of this the other day and am hooked so will be rushing out to buy the full game (or has anyone successfully downloaded this from Kazaa?)

Just one thing though - I got to the end where you have to blow up those gun things but darned if I know how to plant explosives and set them off in order to do this.

Am I being thick?

Can anyone help?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
As long as you have picked the explosives up, stand next to the red explosive site on the gun and press "e". Then run like :censored:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Has ANYONE successfully a single peice of software from Kazaa? Tried to get FIFA 2003 bur got a completely different game (took ages to download) and then it didn't work anyway. Best bet, BUY the real thing, know it works, get the book and the original disks and feel good about not stealing someone's software.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
C1 BHA said:
Has ANYONE successfully a single peice of software from Kazaa? Tried to get FIFA 2003 bur got a completely different game (took ages to download) and then it didn't work anyway. Best bet, BUY the real thing, know it works, get the book and the original disks and feel good about not stealing someone's software.

I've downloaded load of Software from Kazaa, recently downloaded Cricket 2003 which is a quality game by the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here