Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** me its 4 am!!

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Is he not sleeping all night yet? We may have just turned a corner with ours, the last 4 days she's slept from 10/11pm through to 7/8am. I'm not getting my hopes up though as I know when I have to go back to work she'll start waking at 3am again!!!
No, not sleeping yet. Started on bottles in the last week. Sleeping for longer and more now. But he goes down at 8ish, and wakes 2-3 times. Just about to do the dream feed and see how that goes. But we think he may be a bit poorly now as well. So that's just going to throw everything out!!!

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Decent pace I sometimes do the PP Parkrun when I'm down as it's near my brothers. Good for a quick 3 miles. How's the marathon plans going? Have you got a target? I ran the first one which was my last also.

Aim is for 3:30 which is 8 minute miles but that is going to be a real challenge. The trick is to keep injury free which I haven't been able to do throughout my last two marathon preparations.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
It's an achievement just getting to the start line. I'd concentrate on getting your long run upto 22miles. I just squeeked under 3.30 by 6 seconds admittedly on the old course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here