Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mcormack & rhodes & cms to leeds

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Everyone please look at me, I know something really really exciting and definitely true, it will blow your minds...........but I cant tell you what it is also the person that told me in top secret confidence is ............well I cant tell you that either but I bet you are all excited of my news and jealous I know something!!!!

You absolute bastard Surrey_Albion, you've only gone and got yourself an exclusive scoop about a ground-breaking surgical operation to graft Michael Owen onto CMS then adding on Ron Jeremy's todger as a fifth leg to give us the most potent attacker in the Championship this coming season! You 'look at me' wanker! Grrrrrrrr!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
You absolute bastard Surrey_Albion, you've only gone and got yourself an exclusive scoop about a ground-breaking surgical operation to graft Michael Owen onto CMS then adding on Ron Jeremy's todger as a fifth leg to give us the most potent attacker in the Championship this coming season! You 'look at me' wanker! Grrrrrrrr!

And you know its true CheekyMonkey because its on here, If it doesnt happen then it is because of a last minute contract dispute but it is imminent!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah, you should, or not just share the info. Also who knows*

Hardly one to go about preaching are you? If I were u id have inflicted a self ban from NSC for at least a month to be honest - certainly not having a pop about others' rumours - leave that to those with a clean record :lol: :thumbsup:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
After the Santa Cruz wiki thread, do you not see the irony in some of your posts fella?

and for the record, I can't see us signing JR, McComack maybe. Also didn't somebody have a chat with CMS yesterday? and he apparently has no thoughts of moving.

Well, I was at the AITC race day yesterday and I didn't hear him deny he was moving. Possibly because I didn't talk to him ...

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Leeds are going to do well this season and at 10/1 that looks good value odds to have a large wager. Impressed with them signing goalkeeper Paddy Kenny and no doubt more astute signings to follow.

Personally, I think 10/1 is a shocking price, especially if Snodgrass and McCormack are on their way out. I wouldn't touch them at 20/1, but each to their own!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Leeds are going to do well this season and at 10/1 that looks good value odds to have a large wager. Impressed with them signing goalkeeper Paddy Kenny and no doubt more astute signings to follow.

10/1 is ridiculously short priced for Leeds. Wouldn't get anywhere near them at 10/1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here