Mcghhheeee O U T

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
:lolol:

well thats the funniest thing I've read all day :shootself

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
adrian29uk said:
its time for mcgheee to go. What a poor poor result. I dont think this falmer issue is helping things. I want coppell back now........................

Hand on heart, did you expect anything but a defeat tonight? We were never going to get a result tonight, saturday's game was always the one where I thought we were going to pick up points, not tonight

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
its all bloody depressing the whole lot. The nasty people in this county who dont want our club to have a stadium, and the performance on the pitch, way too depressing for me mate.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
know what you mean re: the stadium, personally the on pitch stuff I care very little for as if we get a NO then theres not much point to it anyway!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Yeah, I'm pissed off. But getting Coppell back at McGhee's expense was hardly a well thought out strategy was it? Stop being so poxily moany about this. Believe it or not, depsite being that poor, we are still in play off place.

YOU try motivating that lot at a time like this...

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Large One said:
Yeah, I'm pissed off. But getting Coppell back at McGhee's expense was hardly a well thought out strategy was it? Stop being so poxily moany about this. Believe it or not, depsite being that poor, we are still in play off place.

YOU try motivating that lot at a time like this...
Who gets there big fat cheque at the end of the week???
These players should be out there showing there fight and thats my opion and to think what they get paid and to sympathise there motoviation is a joke.

If the fans can do there bit for the club then those useless fu-ckers should do there bit and yet it might sound harsh,but to think most of them players are depressed over falmer is not the case as its a job full stop.
Telling me that the players should underperform because of falmer is pathetic and thats how i feel.

:drink: :shootself
Its not a whinge its just that they earn bloody good money and are not entitled to take it easy at our exspense,so much for the players doing there bit mmmmm.:flameboun

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
I cant understand why the players should be so worried about the ground, leave that to us.Half the players wont be here when the stadium is built , and if its not most will just move on to other clubs anyway.Thats just normal football life.Im sure if I was on about two grand a week I would be able to put any worries I had for the ground aside for the 90 minutes of a game.

RoyalAli said:
And how exactly do you plan to get Coppell back?
Dangle carrots in front of his nose?

I am quite prepared to take a day off work and run the miserable fucker back down to Sussex myself if necessary!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Mcghee is a class manager, but unfortunately he's inherited the scraps of a once great squad, and he's hands are tied this summer as most of those scraps are on contract for next season. I was very surprised when he took the job, who do we have instead? Tong Gissa Drink Adams? :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here