• He is telling the truth we can stay up

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
this is a standard response to any interviewer/question. . . . he says the same thing avery week. He must think everyones stupid. DIck Knight must be going a bit spongey between the ears as well if he's going to continue to believe it

from the BBC

Brighton manager Mark McGhee:
"I was disappointed with the goal we lost but the general performance, particularly in the first half, I cannot complain about.
"The thing I said to them is that as long as we keep performing like that things will change for us.

"The important thing for me is what I saw with my own eyes in terms of our performance, and what that says to me is that we are still in with a chance.

"If we were losing games dispirited and without any chance of actually winning the games, I would be saying we have got no chance but we have got every chance."

we haven't got any chance of winning games because we canb't score any goals !!! 2 in 7 games is woeful, even Worthing boys club in their early 80's heyday managed to score the odd goal or two ( whilst letting slip 30 odd !!!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Silent Bob said:
He's not gonna come out and say "we're a shower of shite and will be relegated, probably finishing bottom" is he? What do you want him to say? ???

Say its not good enough, have a go at the players do something except - we were unlucky when you clearly were not mark.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Uncle Spielberg said:
Brighton 0
Preston 6

" Mark McGhee said in his post match interview, I know Gatting missed an open goal from 2 years and Henderson let 3 through his legs but we were the better side and played some lovely football after the sixth went in. I am still upbeat despite defeat as we still have Sheff Weds and Millwall to play ".

He continued we held them to 0-0 for 8 minutes after the 6th went in

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" No manager will say we are down, even Mick McCarthy will say Sunderland can still stay up. "

MMMMM

???

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
bonkers / positive

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here