Mcghee out banner

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simster said:
So isn't that a tincy bit worrying that yet again we have been unable to hold onto a lead?
No Simper I think it's brilliant we lost on Saturday. FFS :rolleyes:

The question is having an intelligent debate about what McGhee could have done differently with that squad of players. I think he used all his best options, but maybe you think there was some great tactical approach out there that he didn't and should have tried. Let's here it then.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
London Irish said:
Or possibly it's you that's not up to being a supporter of a team that is punching above its weight in this league?
It's comments like this that show how a once respected contributor is now turned into a standing joke. Blaming a supporter for the ineptitude of what we're watching is beyond a joke, rather like most of your posts these days.

Cheer up though, Frank still likes you. :wave:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:

The question is having an intelligent debate about what McGhee could have done differently with that squad of players. I think he used all his best options, but maybe you think there was some great tactical approach out there that he didn't and should have tried. Let's here it then.

El abd was poor for the last few matches and started again -reid wasnt even in the squad and seem mightly pissed off about this.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:

But you are incapable of debate, in your eyes McGhee is great and we are scum for suggesting otherwise. This quote sums you up;

London Irish said:
Or possibly it's you that's not up to being a supporter of a team that is punching above its weight in this league?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
London Irish said:

You just LOVE critisising EVERYONE on here dont you ??

The FACT that we didnt even vauguely NOT get behind the team and McGhee on Saturday proves what a loyal support we have. In case you didn't realise NSC is a public forum of free speech to aire views about everything Albion, just because they dont agree with your now MINORITY view, your attitude to near enough everyone is just embarrasing.

I will continue to say McGhee needs to go on here, in the pub, or even in my f***ing bath but NEVER at a game, for those 90 minutes they get my full undiveded support, but you seem to indicate that all the anti McGhee feeling is having an effect on the team, well from where I stood on Saturday thats just UTTER bollocks, and I assume it will be the same on Saturday.

Last edited:

Uncle Buck said:
Steve with this winger system we have won 5 games this season, so the system is not working. It leaves the centre of midfield too stretched and the fact that we only have one full back at the club, who is playing in midfield, means it is also leaving the defence exposed.

But you're still lying Bucky aren't you? Did we have two wingers on the field when we conceded the two killer goals? Are you capable of a straight answer on this or not?

Last edited:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
London Irish said:

You sir, are a complete wanker. :tosser:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
London Irish said:
But you're still lying Bucky aren't you? Did we have two wingers on the field when we conceded the two killer goals? Are you capable of a straight answer on this or not?

Oh no, you are not being MR ANGRY again are you.

If you are that sad to call someone a liar, just because he is beating you in an arguement you really should see someone about that.

*verysad*

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
London Irish said:

Ok in this instance no. But face facts the winger system is not working. Results over the course of this season reflect that surely.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
But you're still lying Bucky aren't you? Did we gave two wingers on the field when we conceded the two killer goals? Are you capable of a straight answer on this or not?

Hammond had come on, as we were sitting back, however he still occupied the left winger / midfield spot, so essentially we were playing the same system.

We never looked secure at 1-0, yet did not attack the worst defence in the division, once they got back into it we had no idea what we were doing, the players heads dropped and your messiah was unable to lift them.

brightonfan_86 said:
You sir, are a complete wanker. :tosser:

No, just strying to ask a few searching questions of the McGhee critics, and the childish playground abuse I get back I'm afraid tells you all you need to know about the mentality of these people :D

If you think potty-mouthed immaturos like you or Bucky or Chappers will ever have any influence on the grown-up affairs of this club, you are sadly deluded :wave:

Last edited:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
London Irish said:
No, just strying to ask a few searching questions of the McGhee critics, and the childish playground abuse I get back I'm afraid tells you all you need to know about the mentality of these people :D

If you think potty-mouthed immaturos like you will ever have any influence on the grown-up affairs of this club, you are sadly deluded :wave:

Immaturos. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:

If you think potty-mouthed immaturos like you or Bucky or Chappers will ever have any influence on the grown-up affairs of this club, you are sadly deluded :wave:

Originally posted by London Irish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports