Mcghee out banner

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Brixtaan said:
ok my mistake

Thats OK, I am however looking forward to opening NSC on my arrival at work tomorrow to find that placcy has spent the whole evening cutting and pasting EVERY petty insult I have dished out down the years.

I wish I had that much time on my hands (sorry I just cant help myself)

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Lordbez said:
So was that a yes or a no to the Banner?
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

A big yes for me.

it's what i call positive action because dick doesn't appear to be listening to the call "we have had enough" mcgee go now and never come back.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Mouldy Boots said:
A big yes for me.

it's what i call positive action because dick doesn't appear to be listening to the call "we have had enough" mcgee go now and never come back.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

What call? Messages on an internet site?
How would Dick know?

D

Deleted member 2719

Yorkie said:
What call? Messages on an internet site?
How would Dick know?

Yes nsc - as all the pro mcgee clan keep saying all the players and staff read this board you know.

I'm sure he must realise as the last poll suggest that there is not much faith left in the manager.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
No to a banner while we can still stay up. While I do want McGhee out asap I don't feel he'll be sacked before the season ends, if at all. If and when we are relegated that is the time to make your feelings known imo.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Lordbez said:
The time has come, we nearly took one to Crewe.

I cant think of a reason why I shouldnt.

What possible good can a banner like this acheive, whether you are behind Maghee or not? Stupid idea you f***ing twat. f*** off and support someone else.

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
Re: Re: Mcghee out banner

Commander said:
What possible good can a banner like this acheive, whether you are behind Maghee or not? Stupid idea you f***ing twat. f*** off and support someone else.
h words

It would let me put my point across, freedom of speach and all that.
You may not agree with what I suggested but I will always say what i think.

You have such a way with words, maybe you could write a book or something. I wont ever change my team, some of my ideas may be wide of the mark even wrong but I dont need abuse form you.

You my fellow fan are a tosser of the highest degree, a complete xxxx.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Mouldy Boots said:
Yes nsc - as all the pro mcgee clan keep saying all the players and staff read this board you know.

I'm sure he must realise as the last poll suggest that there is not much faith left in the manager.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I would go so far as to say Dick wouldn't give a flying f*** for the 'McGhee Out' opinion. So you can say it, but he won't care, he'll just ignore it.

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:
I would go so far as to say Dick wouldn't give a flying f*** for the 'McGhee Out' opinion. So you can say it, but he won't care, he'll just ignore it.

But surely is the defeats continues, rumblings from fans continue, then follows a drop in season ticket renewals and then gate receipts next season he will start to take note, income will be hit.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
But surely is the defeats continues, rumblings from fans continue, then follows a drop in season ticket renewals and then gate receipts next season he will start to take note, income will be hit.

DK has sacked managers before. He will do it again. Why does everyone think that MM is 'safe'.

He sacked Gritt and Wood when we played at Gillingham and those restrictions were alot worse than what we have now....I absolutely cannot and refuse to believe that alot of managers would relish the opportunity of managing us.

Lets put it this way, if you have success with us then other clubs come looking.

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
DK has sacked managers before. He will do it again. Why does everyone think that MM is 'safe'.

He sacked Gritt and Wood when we played at Gillingham and those restrictions were alot worse than what we have now....

Arguably though, McGhee still has something to give the club and I suspect DK is a realist and realises that perhaps we have done extremely well to stay in this league, thus far.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The Large One said:

What about the rest of the board ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
BarrelofFun said:
Arguably though, McGhee still has something to give the club and I suspect DK is a realist and realises that perhaps we have done extremely well to stay in this league, thus far.

I agree we should be looking nervously over our shoulder this season (bit like Plymouth or Derby) but not 5 points adrift of safety as it stands.

We are not doing extremely well. Everyone forgets the "oh if all those draws were turned into wins" at the beginning of the season. Now we cant even get draws :nono: :nono: :nono:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
The Large One said:

And he would be quite right to ignore it. He has to make the decisions for the future of our Club. He has more facts than us, more experience than us, more knowledge than us - he has shown himself to be the best of supporters of the Club. I trust his judgment more than people on here - some of whom who have never given McGhee a chance - who when the boat hits choppy waters want to start rocking it.

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

He sacked Gritt and Wood when we played at Gillingham and those restrictions were alot worse than what we have now....I absolutely cannot and refuse to believe that alot of managers would relish the opportunity of managing us.

Lets put it this way, if you have success with us then other clubs come looking.

But isn't it about expectations again. I think there will be pressure on McGhee next season if we are relegated. If we are not challenging or thereabouts after 10 games I would think he would be anything other than safe.

Again, you aren't comparing the same things. We were in the bottom division at Gillingham, so the restrictions have less of an effect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports