Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee abuse

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Whether you wanted him to go or not (and I did), I can't see the point of people coming on here and still having a dig, talking about him being shot, calling him this and that.

The guy gave his whole life to the club for three years, showed total loyalty when others (gay Coppell etc) walked out at the first opportunity. Whilst in the last year he made some mistakes and sadly had to go I really can't stomach all this bitching about someone who did his very best. Some of the abuse on here has been on a level with those tossers who used to own the club, which is ridiculous.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Giraffe said:
Whether you wanted him to go or not (and I did), I can't see the point of people coming on here and still having a dig, talking about him being shot, calling him this and that.

The guy gave his whole life to the club for three years, showed total loyalty when others (gay Coppell etc) walked out at the first opportunity. Whilst in the last year he made some mistakes and sadly had to go I really can't stomach all this bitching about someone who did his very best. Some of the abuse on here has been on a level with those tossers who used to own the club, which is ridiculous.

:clap: :clap:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
But apart from victories over the likes of West Ham, Leeds, Palace, Forest, Leicester, Sunderland, the Play Off final, a great day out as Spurs, and keeping us up in the Championship against all odds, somehow tricking Celtic into paying £1.5million for Virgo and Leeds half a mill for Tickle, blooding the likes of El Abd, Lynch, and others so that we have more local players than at any time in the last 40 years, and all of this with no money he did f*** ALL.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I think all this has shown the complete incompetance Dick Knight runs the club with absolutely shocking.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
El Presidente said:
But apart from victories over the likes of West Ham, Leeds, Palace, Forest, Leicester, Sunderland, the Play Off final, a great day out as Spurs, and keeping us up in the Championship against all odds, somehow tricking Celtic into paying £1.5million for Virgo and Leeds half a mill for Tickle, blooding the likes of El Abd, Lynch, and others so that we have more local players than at any time in the last 40 years, and all of this with no money he did f*** ALL.

You missed off reminding Leon Knight what a little he was :D

malcolm prescott

Jul 8, 2006
Preston village
Giraffe said:

:clap: Very true we now need to stop bitching and get behind wilkins I for one think he could turn out to a very good manager of curse only time will tell but lets give the guy a chance

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Main problem was we didn't beat the teams nearer the bottom off the divsion at home - in the end that's why we got relegated.

malcolm prescott

Jul 8, 2006
Preston village
Last season to many drawn games and we were not able to finish teams off lack of any fresh players at critical times in the end sent us down this season we have again not been able to attract players

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Giraffe said:

Well said. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i wanted mcghee to go
but for dick knight to say he was listening to the fans is surreal.
i think the only reason he sacked mcghee was to divert flack away from himself.

ALA belotti (wanker) getting rid of lloyd all them years ago and milking the applause at bournemouth

if youre reading or monitering this dick, you are a legend but we aint fuckin silly

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Guinness Dave said:
i wanted mcghee to go

ALA belotti (wanker) getting rid of lloyd all them years ago and milking the applause at bournemouth

if youre reading or monitering this dick, you are a legend but we aint fuckin silly

Very very true

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Guinness Dave said:
i wanted mcghee to go

Agreed 100% :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here