Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McDonalds Monoploy - Winner!

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
I've won chips, a drink, and a cheese burger so far. Between us me and my mates have collected all the non rare ones and just need one more for each colour.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I witnessed a scouse bint in a Liverpool Mc D's answer a trivial pursuit question wrong and not win the car that was the prize for the right answer :lol:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I used to be a rent boy

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Medium carbonated drink, only because my daughter wanted to go there because I avoid the place like the plague, the burgers are appalling.
BTW I always wonder if aanyone has ever won a TV prize by entering for free via the internet rather than getting, I dont trust those competitions and they have been caught out before.

I won a Fender Stratocaster via an online draw a few years back.
Was amazed when I got the email, 23rd of December too.

Can't play a note, but it looks way cool on the wall.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
They get virtually half price where I work because it's on same retail estate as a McD's

Won a big mac, chips, 6 nuggets and a sugar do-nut so far. Got all the basic ones so just 1 of each set to go :/ Never heard of anyone winning though!

And for the record when I do eat in there, the 1/4 pounders with cheese aren't bad but the big mac was rather crap tbh

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
So many people throw away the stickers, so Im sure some prices will remain unclaimed in a dustbin somewhere.

Most I have won ever is a signed Albion football on the fanpower stadium last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here