Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCormmack AND Dembele

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
its going to be very tough.

This is the real big one though, pile the pressure on tonight for the weekend and before Boro and Burnley meet.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I have every faith in Dunk and Goldson to handle this pair - they might sneak one between them but Fulham's defence is as tight as a sieve.
3 or 4 - 1 me hopes ...

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I am deeply concerned. The defence will have to be on their game tonight. Fulham are the form team in the division right now with possibly the best strike partnership in the division up front. Just hope that Fulham's defence plays down to expectations. I wouldn't be putting any big money on 0-0 tonight.

I'm not quite as concerned as you. As good as their front two are, our defence has been excellent this season, and will relish this challenge, especially given the situation in the season. We also are a team, and defend as a team. Fulham will also be hampered by the lack of a certain player, who provides solidity and dynamism to their play.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
No sweat for those 2 to have any impact they will need to get the ball; and picking it out of the net does not count.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think Fulham will score 1 or 2 tonight as we do give sides opportunities. We'll have to outscore them I think, which is entirely possible.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm not quite as concerned as you. As good as their front two are, our defence has been excellent this season, and will relish this challenge, especially given the situation in the season. We also are a team, and defend as a team. Fulham will also be hampered by the lack of a certain player, who provides solidity and dynamism to their play.

I'm just this concerned before every game. Glad to say the team seem to be handling the pressure a lot better than I am. This could be a very open game this evening.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Nothing but doom and gloom on here then FFS !
Why don't you get behind Albion, instead of worrying about how great you all think Fulham and only two of their players are ?
We beat them 3-1 at Craven Cottage at the beginning of the season stop worrying and whining.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Why don't you get behind Albion, instead of worrying about how great you all think Fulham and only two of their players are ?
We beat them 3-1 at Craven Cottage at the beginning of the season stop worrying and whining.

If I want to worry and whine, I will...... not that I have done yet.

I would rather be realistic and apprehensive and then end up pleasantly surprised, than over-optimistic and end up disappointed.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Rather them than the lighthouse Smith who would be good in the air from set pieces!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

We won 2-1 via a 94th minute penalty. Hopefully our forwards will be more accurate than your posts.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
And they've got two key performers in recent games (Madl and Ince)missing tonight.

They are shorthanded in midfield as young Tom Cairney is out too. Scott Parker is back but we need to run him ragged as he's not properly match fit yet. Don't let him pull the strings. I predict Kayal v Parker will be the decisive battle.

McCormack has a great record, but he is the most selfish player. His passing is non-existent.

3-1 Albion.

PG

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'm just this concerned before every game. Glad to say the team seem to be handling the pressure a lot better than I am. This could be a very open game this evening.

Some on here have said that Fulham are the form team in the Championship. I think they've won three on the trot, but their position in the table (and goals conceded column) doesn't lie. I'd venture that Burnley and us are in far better form (we could even throw Rotherham into that). We also have most of our players fit and raring to go, with good competition for the starting 11, 14 and 18, which provides options off the bench depending on the game situation. If we play well (which we have done at home for months), we really ought to beat them. I do think that QPR will be a bigger challenge than Fulham, but the team's focus will rightly be on Fulham for now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A difficult game for sure, but this team has hardly let us down this year. Quietly confident.

6-1.

I love your optimism, but looking at your location, I take it you aren't actually making it to live games and having your nerves shredded by up to 20 mins of desperately hanging on to a 1 goal lead pretty well every game ? :lolol:

I think I might be bored out of my mind with a 6-1 and leave on 70 mins :wink:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I love your optimism, but looking at your location, I take it you aren't actually making it to live games and having your nerves shredded by up to 20 mins of desperately hanging on to a 1 goal lead pretty well every game ? :lolol:

I think I might be bored out of my mind with a 6-1 and leave on 70 mins :wink:

Some complained how dull the Leeds game was once we went 4-0 up. Only thing you can guarantee on here is that someone will find something to moan about.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here