Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCammon scores

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
someone on here said they'd pay £25 to something for everytime McCammon scores...but I cant find the damn thread :angry: :jester:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Trigger said:
Yes it was..........:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Come on Trolley........get a hat-trick

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Trigger said:

Excellent :clap2: as they say revenge is a dish best served cold. Come on trolley get a hatfull :lol:

Marc said:
someone on here said they'd pay £25 to something for everytime McCammon scores...but I cant find the damn thread :angry: :jester:
He'll talk his way out of this:-

Harty said:
But one final point to stand by what I said I will donate £25 to the Chestnut Tree House Childrens Hospice in Worthing for every goal Mark scores in the Championship, regardless of what team he is playing for, and if he doesn't score any I will give my final weeks, Stoke at home, BBC money of the season to the hospice instead.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
"talk his way out of it" ?

Seems fair enough if he doesn't pay as he clearly said "in the championship".

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He's on loan for one month, has found his scoring boots so now he gets recalled and starts scoring for us ;) :jester:

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
Still a legend in my eyes.....but I am biased......

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Yorkie said:
He's on loan for one month, has found his scoring boots so now he gets recalled and starts scoring for us ;) :jester:

:p :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hpefully he proves mcghee wrong by scoring LOADS. even if he does, i wouldnt expect that pirck to swallow his pride and play him

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
oh come on scotty

he's not very good is he?

no - but then when you compare him to the other strikers we have and their strike rates.......

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
tommy boy said:

he's not very good is he?

No, but none of our strikers seem to be. McCammon may not be good, but he does cause defenders lots of problems, which is more than the rest of them can say

Well done Big Mac - important win for Brizzle as it gets them out of the relegation mess.

Big Mac deserves a bit of luck now after his injuries, operations and the warm embrace of the Albion moaners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here