Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCammon, Kuipers and Jarrett

Ccider

Jul 28, 2004
50:51:35N 0:08:58W
Withdean Wanderer said:
Jarrett, Kuipers and CKR aren't in McGhee's good books at the moment

What's CKR done? Where has this been said? Can see that, in footballing terms, there are defficiencies about Jarrett and less so about Kuipers - but I think, bearing in mind his age and step up in divisions, that CKR has done OK.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
KinkyHitler said:
Do you think he has lost the changing room?

I don't know about having lost the changing room, but it certainly seems to be divided at the moment, which is why there is a problem.

The "amazing team spirit" seems to be coming more of a myth, by the sounds of things..

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
ROSM said:
I doubt it - although now it's at the west end it may take him longer to find.

Seriously though, I think that Leon has had an effect on many at the club both on and off the field.

We shall see this afternoon - if as like the Hull game the team fires up and plays better without Leon around then we may have an answer.

If they are as woeful as they were the second half against Millwall then the pressure remains on McGhee.

I stand by what i said the other day, there is a number of players in the squad that "owe" mcghee for showing faith in them.
I dont think he will lose there backing, but maybe the players like hart, mayo kuipers etc.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
CKR saga (if you can call it that) was McGhee telling CKR to get fit, and stake his claim to a starting berth.

All this nonsense about crying to the press.....

One might find that the press ask questions and the manager answers them truthfully. I would prefer to hear stories, than nothing at all.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Withdean Wanderer said:
I don't know about having lost the changing room, but it certainly seems to be divided at the moment, which is why there is a problem.

The "amazing team spirit" seems to be coming more of a myth, by the sounds of things..

Was about to add that.

Is it more harmfull having a split changing room or a changing room that the manager has lost.?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Ccider said:
What's CKR done? Where has this been said? Can see that, in footballing terms, there are defficiencies about Jarrett and less so about Kuipers - but I think, bearing in mind his age and step up in divisions, that CKR has done OK.

Source - Ketchup:)

No problems with CKR on the pitch (unlike Knight), but there seem to be some bonding issues with that group of players, that is all i've heard

Ccider

Jul 28, 2004
50:51:35N 0:08:58W
BarrelofFun said:
CKR saga (if you can call it that) was McGhee telling CKR to get fit, and stake his claim to a starting berth.

I missed that then. But it's no different to when Butters first arrived [with car ful of meat pies]. Since he's offloaded the pies to Deano he's been OK.

With Leon out the way it may incentivise him to grab the role of main goalscorer.

Withdean Wanderer said:

There isn't a football team in the world that doesn't have some disgruntled players, is there?

Kinky was answered about the "losing the dressing room" by Race the other day, shame the answer isn't good enough for him.

Must be because McGhee is a racist I suppose :)

Withdean Wanderer said:
Source - Ketchup:)

No problems with CKR on the pitch (unlike Knight), but there seem to be some bonding issues with that group of players, that is all i've heard

According to McGhee, CKR is not as fit as he could be. Hopefully with the bad influence re. training now removed from the squad, all the players will now buckle down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here