Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mbappé leaving PSG this summer

Should we sing him up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He was one of the most promising strikers in the world when we got promoted. Plays in a league with no real challenge for titles. He will head to Spain or Germany, not England.

I hope that football finances will begin to impact player contracts and bring down wages across Europe, this would be good for those of us who operate within our means already

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Real Madrid-bound. Or, if (as has been rumoured, suggested) Haaland has a clause in his contract where HE can go to Real Madrid in the summer, then KM ends up at City.

Or they both end up in Spain!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, absolutely. This would be one of the best players in the world taking a massive pay-cut to come and play for the Albion, and surely the only reason he would make such a move would be because he would be totally invested in our project and excited for playing for Brighton ahead of competing in the Champions League or earning a shedload of cash. With Mbappe on board RDZ stays, we attract a load more players and are the talk of the world, not to mention real contenders in the Premier League.

How do we get him to sign ???
Change our name to Bayern Munich?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I think he's leaving on a free?

Saudi has bags of money.

It's been mentioned in a few articles that they will get a fee, he'll either sign the one year extension or he'll pass on his signing on fee from his next club. F knows why

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
An absolutely insane signing on fee. I mean I get it, he's on a free. But just to be given 120 odd million is nuts. How do you motivate yourself?!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Would he pass the ‘No Dickheads’ test ?
Remember he is French.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
What is Mbappe's motivation now? Surely it must be competitive reasons rather than cash, which would surely reduce the pool of suitors to Real Madrid or Man City. Would he allow cash to be a stumbling block considering he will already have more than enough cash to last a lifetime already?

I can't see him going to Saudi just to bored out of his skull in a crap league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here