Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maybe Potter was right?

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
Perhaps our expectations are too high? I mean, he understands better than us perhaps that we're little old Brighton, we've clearly lucked our way here through some administrative error and to expect anything other than a drubbing every week is a sign that we as fans are unrealistic.

Wanting my team to win football games is not high expectation.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
But the investment isn't there sadly..

Seriously:eek::eek::eek:

WTF:ohmy::ohmy::annoyed::annoyed:

Bloom has invested only god knows how many £millions in this club and you dare to question his investment?? ??????

Jesus H, you ****ing muppet.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Exactly this. No one is saying we should be up in the spots to qualify for Europe. We just want a few more wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Grow up. The level of disrespect is uncalled for. So what if we go down, guess what, it’s Tony Blooms money at stake. I’d rather have a local fan as a chairman than some Arab money mean looking to launder money

I seem to recall that you called me a ****, so I think it may be you who needs to grow up old kiddie...

Yeah it is Bloom's money but he's playing with the big boys now so maybe he should grow up as well. :bigwave:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I seem to recall that you called me a ****, so I think it may be you who needs to grow up old kiddie...

Yeah it is Bloom's money but he's playing with the big boys now so maybe he should grow up as well. :bigwave:

Why should he ? He’s spent the same if not more than many clubs above us in the table, throwing money at everything isn’t the solution...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Maybe he should **** off, and then we can get someone in with a bit more ambition, Bloom included, Budget is far too small.

We couldn't beat an egg at the moment. :shrug:

Heh. "We are not entitled"......

But sure thing bro, start chasing TB away. Blame yourselves if he gets pissed off by your ungratefulness and wants his money back... maybe Falmer would like to have a decent retail park..?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

It is for me. I always HOPE we can win or not look embarrassed of a loss. All I want and need is heart, desire and passion, from everyone involved..... from owner, chairman, staff, manager, coaches and players but most of all us as fans.

Its what defines us, we've never been in it to "win" it as such, all football fans are the same, we all hope we can one day, and we all dream of that fantastical day when we " go up and win the cup for Sussex by the sea", one day the club will but not just yet.

Only a select few get to be expectant and arrogant about winning.

We are not one of those clubs yet, maybe we will one day, but probably not in all honesty, and we can do is stay #together and carry on the dream that one day will be our day.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Perhaps our expectations are too high? I mean, he understands better than us perhaps that we're little old Brighton, we've clearly lucked our way here through some administrative error and to expect anything other than a drubbing every week is a sign that we as fans are unrealistic.

Drubbing? How many of those have we had this season? One? But carry on

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The buck stops with Bloom I'm afraid...

Of course it does, but it doesn’t mean we should be running him out of the club

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
There are 3 worse teams in this division than us, In fact I think there are 6/7 but unless we find a way to convert the chances we create there's a danger that won't matter. I think Tony is faced with a big decision now, Either he changes the Manager and hopes that provides a boost or he backs him and invests in January even if that wasn't in the original plan,

I don't think we can carry on as we are and hope for a change because there isn't one coming. For me as Potter in and especially without a credible alternative we have to bring some quality in even if that means selling one to do so. Whatever, the outcome I'll back the management all the way they've done a decent job thus far but even the most optimistic of us can see something needs to change....

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I must admit my expectations must be ridiculously too high as I was expecting to witness more than 1 home win in 2020! Have we ever had such bad home results in a calendar year?

Funny you say that, at the end of Seasona horibilus under CH, I looked it up, we were better in 96-97!

Totally Different gravy obviously, no bollocks stats, or 'wanker waffle' on TV then, just go to the game, watch it, go the the pub, beers, natter, and move on with however many points we had.

Happy days.

We are currently performing worse than in 1996. . . . . . We've come a long way baby, TB needs to have a good hard think about not going back.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Bloody glad I'm not driving a 240 mile round trip afternoon or evening (getting home at 0130) to watch us win 1 home game in 2020!, I might have given up my ST by now.

You drive from Swindon with an ST?! Respect to you, mate. I live near Chippenham so I know what your round trip is like (I could only make 2 or 3 games per season). It's a tough drive home when the weather's poor :albion2:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The buck stops with Bloom I'm afraid...

Tony Bloom can do whatever he bloody likes as far as I’m concerned. I suggest if you don’t like the way he does things, you should take over a club, build a stadium, a world class training ground, bankroll the club’s debts to get into the Premier League and spend a healthy amount of money once it’s there.

Ungrateful *****

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Maybe he should **** off, and then we can get someone in with a bit more ambition, Bloom included, Budget is far too small.

Tony Bloom should just **** off? Just wow. You have just posted the most ignorant thing I’ve ever seen on here. Well done

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Man, you guys aren’t content laying into Potter, you’re going to turn on Bloom as well now?

[emoji1361][emoji1361][emoji1361][emoji1361][emoji1361]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here