Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maybe Danny is the Key to unlock Kemy

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I am just bored with this "he has undoubted talent" line. The only player in the history of my Albion supporting days to actually make me angry.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I am just bored with this "he has undoubted talent" line. The only player in the history of my Albion supporting days to actually make me angry.

Totally ... why must he have undoubted talent? Has anyone actually seen it, or is it simply based on what the man seems to think of himself?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
As far as i can see, Kemy's only 'undoubted talent' is his ability to pick up a salary far outweighing his ability as a footballer

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Really, not even Jon Obika ?

No, because he wasn't a twatter gangsta that thought he was a "baller". He was also only on loan so the pain was very short term. With this loser we are saddled with paying him a lot of money, for absolutely nothing. He brings NOTHING.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
No, because he wasn't a twatter gangsta that thought he was a "baller". He was also only on loan so the pain was very short term. With this loser we are saddled with paying him a lot of money, for absolutely nothing. He brings NOTHING.

Unfortunately, your right. Shame as at the time he WAS a good signing but hasnt shown anything in over a year.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Crofts is not getting anywhere near that side on tonight's performance, kemy was very good while he was on and Stephens will also fit nicely into that side. It was all short sharp passing with touch and control, hence no room for crofts

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Seems like you are right judging by Holas twitter.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here