Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

May and Blair Top Brexit team ?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Tony Blair was the guy who ruined British Politics & turned it into a game of spin and public relations. He also made the biggest foriegn policy mistake in modern British history. & he is about as Brexit as Angela Merkel.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I feel sorry for Blair in that his US counterpart George W Bush was a f*cking idiot. Had he been dealing with, say, Barack Obama then I fancy the US/UK response might have been more appropriate and well-considered.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I met Blair once ,he was buying a Building we were renovating. He came across as a really smarmy guy. Also working with us on the said site was Rod Stewart lookalike Glenn Cockerill after his departure as manager of Woking FC. I'm happy to say he was a decent chap.

This isn't Roger Taylor.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I feel sorry for Blair in that his US counterpart George W Bush was a f*cking idiot. Had he been dealing with, say, Barack Obama then I fancy the US/UK response might have been more appropriate and well-considered.

You think Obama isn't a fkn idiot?

Not the Taylor Twins

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You think Obama isn't a fkn idiot?

Not the Taylor Twins

Comparing Obama with George W Bush is like comparing Stephen Fry with Benny from Crossroads.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I know a team to sort this mess.

7893471478_1e7a4c041c.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Anyone but Gove

Save a prayer.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
How can he be considered for this job!! He's got absolutely nothing to do with our parliamentary system now!! And I'm sure if he's involved in the negotiations, he will want to pocket a nice little retainer! :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here