Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Someone of interest to us apparently…

From a pretty reliable source 👀👀

Lyon need to raise funds and quickly.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I'm absolutely certain we will be looking at the French market this summer. Most seemingly need to sell. Not quite Enzo Le Fee but a very decent player

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Interesting, everyone’s favourite and least favourite transfer speculator is clearly lining up an announcement on our main midfield target:

“Brighton have another priority target for midfield.” FR

I wonder if it’s this Frenchman?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Interesting, everyone’s favourite and least favourite transfer speculator is clearly lining up an announcement on our main midfield target:

Makes sense to do it at the same time if Moises leaving is inevitable.
He's a DM, not a destroyer per se but loves a tackle so this one is worth keeping an eye. 23 too, so first team ready but will have resale value

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Looking through highlights reel on YouTube (I know…), he looks an excellent tackler and good at passing in tight spaces. First rumour for a player who could feasibly play the Caicedo role?

Shades of the Estupiñán deal - sell the first teamer for big bucks, replace him for relatively cheap by buying strategically from a club who needs to raise funds urgently.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Castello Lukeba is another from Lyon we should be keeping an eye on for the Left footed centreback position.

Definitely some deals to be done with way French market currently is…

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington

That reads like the sort of bulshit mediums come out with.
I could name any club as having a "priority target for midfield" at any time and I'd be right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here