Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Max Clifford - funniest thing you'll read all day

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
There must be a few people who he has unnecessarily humiliated in the past having a wonderful time reading about him. Better than dancing on his grave for them.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
:wanker: Am I the only one who doesn't believe her.

In all honesty have you ever heard of a man being derogatory about his own small cock, even more so showing it to a woman. He would feel ashamed of its size and embarrassed to show it.

The natural thing would be not to expose it, but exaggerate its size instead, without showing.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

In all honesty have you ever heard of a man being derogatory about his own small cock, even more so showing it to a woman. He would feel ashamed of its size and embarrassed to show it.

The natural thing would be not to expose it, but exaggerate its size instead, without showing.

I have. A friend of mine told me about a guy she was seeing and how he liked to talk about how small he was, and liked her to make fun of it.

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
"Max" Clifford sounds rather "minimal" now!

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace

Plenty of women would feel unable to say anything that would hurt a man's self-esteem, a skilled abuser could play on that.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Plenty of women would feel unable to say anything that would hurt a man's self-esteem, a skilled abuser could play on that.

That doesn't seem to equate with his ego. Would he want a woman at a later date to reveal to the world his inadequacies. Nah, don't buy it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

There have been several victims giving evidence saying the same thing.

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here