Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Max Clifford admits covering up child abuse.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

He's going to be the next super grass. Who's next? (please don't answer)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic

He's going to be the next super grass. Who's next? (please don't answer)

C--t , take the lot down , these greedy bastards did nothing at the time for their own greed until now when they plead ignorance .

Now i feel hang the bastards , they were more for their own gain than that of innocent people

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If the allegations against him are true and he does time then I shall open a bottle of champagne. I'm not particularly spiteful and would only wish ill on 3 people in this world. He's one of the three. Utter scumbag with no redeeming qualities. Peddler of filth and lies. Good riddance.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
If the allegations against him are true and he does time then I shall open a bottle of champagne. I'm not particularly spiteful and would only wish ill on 3 people in this world. He's one of the three. Utter scumbag with no redeeming qualities. Peddler of filth and lies. Good riddance.

Very much this.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

And if I may hazard a guess at the other two, Piers Morgan and Alan Mullery ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here