Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maupay v Ben White

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m in the WSU North end, I definitely didn’t hear any booing around me, definitely sounded like it was only coming from the North Stand.
[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] Did you hear anything in WSU?

Middle of north - not one boo in WSU which tends to be the slightly older hardcore fans. It wasn’t the north west loud corner either - def more the middle.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I’m in the WSU North end, I definitely didn’t hear any booing around me, definitely sounded like it was only coming from the North Stand.
[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] Did you hear anything in WSU?

Middle of north - not one boo in WSU which tends to be the slightly older hardcore fans. It wasn’t the north west loud corner either - def more the middle.

Well I am block H and fairly nearby there appeared to be boos from a few people. I may be mistaken though as sound is notoriously weird in the Amex.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Well I am block H and fairly nearby there appeared to be boos from a few people. I may be mistaken though as sound is notoriously weird in the Amex.

I’m sure I would have looked around to see who was doing the booing if I thought it was fans in the WSU, definitely sounded like it was coming from the North Stand.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The spotty yoof near me were enjoying the 'fifty mill, in the bank' song rather too much. I was tempted to offer them some Scotties at one point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here