Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maupay Dropped

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
And will give Sanchez, Welbeck & new young striker possible game time........Genius Potter.

If Potter genuinely thinks Tottenham is the strongest team in the Prem, and we're all expecting a loss (3:0 apparently), perhaps it's a good idea to shake things up.

We have the luxury of sitting back and judging afterwards.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You're being generous, he seems to miss a couple of chances every game

If he scored them he wouldn’t be at BHA - his all round play is that good. He peeled away from the defenders to launch several attacks v WBA. He does a lot of great work like that and plays big parts in our moves even from deep.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
GP has picked the attacking player who looks most likely to score and from all accounts Maupay was shite in the last game. Looks tactical to me.

Yeah right. You wouldn’t have your top scorer on the bench? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Trossard has been woeful in a more advanced role. This isnt purely tactical

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I caved in and paid the fifteen quid 20 minutes ago. Before I peeked at NSC and heard the team news on the radio :facepalm:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
From the whole squad. Club saying purely tactical which is obviously complete bollocks. You don’t drop our best striker who’s been decent this season out of the whole squad for that. So what’s happened? A major incident off the pitch? Covid? I just can’t see it being tactical. I’m sure the rumours will now start - miraculously the attention seekers seem to speak out about what they’ve heard AFTER the news of the dropping - but I do think there’s something wrong here.

Obviously rumours will start. I'll just say that if Potter couldn't drop him or pick the team he wants something would be more wrong

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I caved in and paid the fifteen quid 20 minutes ago. Before I peeked at NSC and heard the team news on the radio :facepalm:

I was gonna cave in and pay the £15, saw the team sheet at 6.15 and went for the dodgystream option.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Potter being clever

making sure fans dont ever expect anything in these games

nah dunno , cant be tactical

Can't beat a good conspiracy theory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here