Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maupay challenge on keeper.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
As soon as he sat up on the stretcher the keeper should have been shown a yellow card. (Of course I realise it would never happen)

But by sitting up he actually put the safety of the four stretcher bearers at risk, as he changed the whole distribution of the weight on the stretcher, and ran the risk of damaging their backs.

It really was stupidity of the highest order - the physio told him to lay back down.

This! And truly appalling that not within the remit of VAR! :)

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Arsenal need to stop blaming the world. All of their problems are of the own making. They need to be looking at themselves

Exactly this, Arsenal fans seem to think that they only need to turn up for a game, and any of the so called smaller teams should let them win. I no longer see Arsenal as a top 6 side now, and the way things are going they a becoming a mid table to bottom half team.
It's always someone else is fault for a defeat.
Arsenal lost not because of Neal Maupay Arsenal lost because they are Arsenal. The entitled Gooners need to see that there is a problem with the club, from top to bottom.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I used to like to watch arsenal. The football was a joy to watch. Now I like to watch arsenal, because the pressure the players are under(because it's arsenal) means them imploding during games and their fans go into melt down mode, this is a joy to watch

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
"Maupay had wound him up mercilessly" says the little jock on radio 5 about Maupay on Guendouzy. WTAF? ???

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Thoughts, well let me think.
Arsenal always have bleeted on how entitled they are.
They should get their own shop in order before commenting on others :tosser:

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
Many Arsenal fans - especially those who call phone in shows and rarely attend games - display an embarrassing sense of entitlement, seemingly genuinely outraged by Wenger's failure to do anything other than qualify for the Champions League every season and horrified by 'lesser clubs' who have the audacity to beat their team from time to time. They have been great to watch for many years, but seem to be in a tricky place at the moment for such a big club. Current Arsenal team has some great individuals but overall merit no more than a finish somewhere between 6th and 10th. Horrible freak injury to Leno, but absolutely nothing wrong with Maupay's challenge - the kind of challenge which occurs at most corners; on the other hand, a frustrated and angry Lacazette diving in studs up on Ryan could, and perhaps should, have resulted in a red card.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here