Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maty Ryan dropped for Fulham game.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I wouldn’t be surprised as Potter seems far from a stubborn manager and wants all players to feel they are part of the squad and within a chance of playing.

I’ve defended Ryan against some of the harsher criticism, he is still a good PL keeper in my eyes, but if the manager feels it’s time for a change, fully behind the player coming in, and hope Maty finds his mojo to compete to win his place back.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Have loved Ryan as a keeper but he needs taking out, don't know what's happened with him but he's gone all over the place with his keeping. Lamptey, White, Dunk, Webster & March should be good enough to be the England back 5?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I struggle to understand if it is Sanchez to replace Ryan why is Steele always on the bench it doesn't make sense.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I struggle to understand if it is Sanchez to replace Ryan why is Steele always on the bench it doesn't make sense.

Baffles me too, imagine how fecked off Steele must feel

Don't think thats true - names haven't been pulled out of the hat yet

Sorry Matty your are priority 4 according to Paul Barber's alogorithm

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Is it anything to do with the amount of Home grown players? - I don't know exact rules on this so not sure my answer is correct

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here