Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matty Fryatt

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
There is some hearsay about Matty Fryatt handing in a transfer request at Leicester City. Now I don't want this to be a "could do a job" thread but I'm sure if this is true then I'm sure Gus will be alerted.He was top scorer in league One a few years back. With Le Fondre maybe off to Southampton they won't be after Fryatt surely.Maybe this could be the striker we are looking for.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Wages and aspirations a problem here,even if it's true that he's had enough of Leicester(which is quite a nice ville and not at all like Coventry.)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Would be a sensational signing, tore League One apart with Leicester.

What is the point in Gav1901 receiving a permenant ban if a matter of minutes later he is back boring us all as 'BrightonLoyal'?

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
sorry to be so pessimistic BUT do any of you seriously think that this is going to happen? he has proved himself in league 1. why would he want to step down a league when he, i would think, quite easily get into most championship teams?

Last edited:

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
Right so we have 30% of our budget left and now we think Matt Fryatt of Leicester who scores goals in the Championship will come down here to the Withdean

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
sorry to be so pessimistic BUT do any of you seriously think that this is going to happen? he has proved himself in league 1. why would he want to step down a league when he, i would think, quite easily get into most championship teams?

and probably alot of the lower Premiership sides - reckon Holloways already on the blower (think he's trying for DJ Campbell from them too)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here