Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Thornhill

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Not got much to say, but I got chatting to some Forest fans after I had given up on the cricket, or lack of it at Edgabston. As soon as I mentioned I was a Brighton fan, and preceeding the usual gay jibes, to a man they all said we have got a realy good player in Matt Thornhill. They couldn't say enough nice things about him.

Also met a Cobbler who reckons there are always groups of lads waiting for them when ever he goes to Brighton away. Not seen that myself and the Forest fans agreed it was a load of tosh too.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
He said he always got a load of trouble as soon as he got off the train, I didn't get what he was on about either. I've known it to get a bit naughty up there, but never seen much evidence of it in Brighton.

Where did he get off - East Croydon? I use the train most of the time and have never seen any trouble either at Brighton or Preston Park. Even the Leeds stuff was all in town, not at the station.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Where did he get off - East Croydon? I use the train most of the time and have never seen any trouble either at Brighton or Preston Park. Even the Leeds stuff was all in town, not at the station.

I was a wee bit tipsy by this time, so I did offer to meet him and show him he is worng this coming season. Until he pointed out they got relegated - Forgot that bit!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here